LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating and printing 2d barcode with labview

Tank's to you all !!

This NI Zone is great....

I need the DLL because I will need to install the final program in a warehouse PC and will be not connected to the internet.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(3,034 Views)

Look higher up in the thread.  I gave the link:

http://bytescout.com/files/BarCodeGenerator.exe

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(3,024 Views)

thanks again!

Your VI is working fine and I can generate any QR type barcode... now I need to print the label in a Zebra TLP2844 USB thermal printer... Do you know what do I need to do for this? is any VI available into the NI zone for this?

Thank you again!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(2,997 Views)

Thanks..

I already installed the program name "BYTESCOUT BARCODE GENERATOR" and from this I use the "bytescout.barcode.dll" and is working fine but the problem I have now is that every time I print a barcode some other information that I don't need is attached to the barcode image once I send it to the printer...I think is because I need to purchase the barcode software....what do you think??

I'm using the VI name "Barcode_Generator" AttachmentBarcode_Generator_LV11.zip 51 KB from one of my friends from this Developer Zone... It Works fine but I need to see how to remove the other extra information attached to the barcode image.... I think this Bytescout barcode software cost around $150..

Here is the link if you may need to see this barcode software  http://bytescout.com/files/BarCodeGenerator.exe

Is this .dll file you are sending me will remplace the "bytescout.barcode.dll" file ??.....

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(2,978 Views)

Since you are using a ZPL (or EPL, since you did not include the Z in the printer model) printer you could also generate the ZPL necessary to print the label itself and send that directly to the printer. The benefit of this approach is that the amount of data needed to printed a small label is very small compared to teh graphic version of the label sent by most label packages. You can download the ZPL manual from Zebra.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(2,952 Views)

Hello all,

I saved the above vi which is in 2011 version for 2009 version.

This "bar code generator" vi uploaded earlier in this thread works fine in 2011 version but gives me an error "Invoke Node in Barcode_Generator.vi" error code 7 in 2009 version.

Can anyone please help me with this or post 2009 version vi.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(2,043 Views)

Hello,

I managed to remove the error. The vi now works fine.

the only problem I am is when I print it on the TSC 200A Label printer, the quality of the print is not the good. The barcode comes out a bit blur and also the text that I have added below it.

I am attaching my vi with this.

This needs the dll provided by the barcodegenerator.exe atached in the above thread.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(2,021 Views)

Anyone?

Please help!!

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,996 Views)