LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create xnet LIN schedule

Hello,

I am looking for an example, where a simple LIN scheduler (master) is configured and started. I have an LDF, so the VI schould run a schedule table of it:

- some frames should be sent with all the payload bytes

- on some of the frames only the ID should be sent, and the slave fills its payload in it

Can anybody provide a simple example? I haven't found any in the delivered XNET examlpes.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
(3,585 Views)

Hi,

what speaks against the XNet Examples in the Examplefinder, e.g. LIN Frame Output Single Point.vi?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,543 Views)

Hi,

that would be useful, but I don't have LIN Frame Output Single Point.vi in the example list.

Does LIN Signal Input Single Point.vi do that what I need?

Madottati

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,537 Views)

I guess so, its basically the same just with input and fsignals, not output and frames. You should have the example i mean. Check the picture.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,533 Views)

Hi,

so I tried it, it sends frames to LIN, but does not read. Should I create an additional parallel session to read frames from an ECU?

Another question: is there any function which gets all the data transfer (TX and also RX the same time) and returns them into an array of frame clusters? I mean the data, which physically appeared on the LIN bus.

Madottati

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,483 Views)