LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create vi for teststand

Hi everybody. I'm new on Labview. I want to create a VI which is show me Test Results. Anybody help me for this situation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,882 Views)

@Ergin wrote:

Hi everybody. I'm new on Labview. I want to create a VI which is show me Test Results. Anybody help me for this situation?

Taking the online tutorials are always a good way to learn LabVIEW.

How else did you expect to rectify this situation without studying how to program in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,879 Views)

I think it must be basic VI. It's only show test result pass or fail like a lamp.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,874 Views)

Sounds like the the 1 Button Dialog would work for you.  You just need to build up the string that gets displayed.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,862 Views)

Ergin,

Are you trying to create a LabVIEW VI to use as a TestStand GUI?  If this is the case I would probably post in the TestStand forums because custom UIs can a bit complicated even for simple tasks.  You can take a look at the simple example located in \TestStand 2014\UserInterfaces\Simple\LabVIEW to get an idea of what is involved.

If you are just looking for an indication over whether the device passed or not, there may be other ways to do this, but again the TestStand forum would be able to guide you better on this.

If I misunderstood, and you are not using TestStand please explain what you are doing exactly and what your end goal is.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,847 Views)

Thanks for your help. For example when Test Stand execution finished, if test result passed it show me dialog "Test Sequence Passed". I want to change it. I want to show another dialog. It show me uut number and test result. Can ı explain it?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,833 Views)
Where are you struggling? The LabVIEW code is pretty trivial and after you finish the basic tutorials, the shipping examples should give you a head start. You can even look at the express dialog. Or, are you having a problem with TestStand and the process model where the test results are shown?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,822 Views)

Thanks. I'm looking it

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,791 Views)