LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

counter, LED toggling

I need a small help, im new to LabVIEW, im using LabVIEW 2013....its for my UG project...Im using a counter in my program. When program start , counter start to counting and when counter value equal to user input value(a numeric controller), counter have to reset to zero, start counting again and same time an LED glow and LED remains in same state (true) until Counter value exceeds user input again, after that LED off and remains same state (false) until counter value exceeds user input again.....and so on

I try something but i cant keep the LED remains same state...whenever value exceeds the user input LED glows for 1 second and go off
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,874 Views)

This is not how to do it. This is a hint to point you in the right direction:

For the counter to work you have to store the count from one iteration of the loop to the next. How do you do that?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 2 of 4
(2,859 Views)

Im using increment method

Here i attach my program image

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,846 Views)
Yes, but you are not doing it correctly. Right now you are using local variables, which is not correct. Local variables are a gooa way to create race conditions. What other way do you have that you can use to pass data from one iteration to the next?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 4 of 4
(2,834 Views)