LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy data from multicolumn box

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,I have multicolumn listbox and i have removed all lines both vertical and horizontal as well column and row headers.when i run my vi,some string data is fed into the listbox.However when i attempt to copy a line of string from the list box,i'm unable to do it(i am unable to select a line,..the idea is to select a line from this list box so i  can paste it somewhere else..it's like am supposed to enable some feature of the list box in order to be able to do this..any help?thank already

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,069 Views)

Please post your VI

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,065 Views)

I have had to get the listbox from the original vi and create another one since the original vi requires certain electronic components for it to run successfully..!!..here it is

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,058 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alpony01

Hello,

if I understood your problem, you would like to copy time and description values in one time and paste the entire line into a txt for example, right? Unfortunately the listbox is like a 2D string array and each field is a different value of this 2D array. You can copy one value at time when the VI is not RUN otherwise you can use a property node to show the Items Name and than copy and paste the values ( always one value at time ) also when the VI is RUN.

I hope that the information is helpful for your application

Regards

Mario

Message 4 of 5
(3,012 Views)

so this means that basically what i wanted to do is not possible at the moment,may be in the future..Thank you very much!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,002 Views)