cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

controlling of while loop

Solved!
Go to solution

hi 

I m acquiring data with DAQ data assistance and its while loop.

My problem is that I m not able to control while loop through Pulse timing like 200 ON time 800 OFF time or Continuous time duration like 100 second.Please give me some suggestion.How can i make such a system?

My second question is I want to convert voltage signal into some standard unit like BAR through fourth order equation.I m trying this thing with array.Is there is any other method that i can use and one more thing the constant of fourth order equation i have to made user define i.e on interface.

Please suggest me this is my first project .

Thanks and Regard

Saurabh Agrawal

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,432 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author 080-25037341

Regarding your first question,

Are you wanting the DAQ's timers to control when the same DAQ acquires data based on your timer?

In my opinion, convert the assistant vi to LabView code (right click on it) and learn to work with it that way. I would keep the while loop running at all times (unless you really don't want it to even look at the counter). Have the counter's state feed a case statement.

This might not apply to your situation, as I might have misunderstood. There are dozens of ways to handle this. Perhaps you could post what you have so far?

For your second question, DAQmx drivers and MAX support Scales. You can create information for scaling data to convert it to real units. I don't recall how detailed it is, but I think you can do what you want with it. Data from that task that uses that scale is in real units as opposed to electrical data. Check in Measurement and Automation for that.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,417 Views)

THANKS

I will try to send what i have done so far.and yes i want to control data acquisition according to timing what user will give.thanks for ur suggestion i will check case statement with counter.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,397 Views)