From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control relay with NI 9263

Hello everyone!!

Our project need to control 4 relays with NI 9263. We need to generate constant voltage to turn on relays. I've found an example from NI community, which can use but it's a complicated program...I am trying to understand it and simplified it in order to fit our project.... 

What we want is if one of our input, let it be A, less than 5, the NI 9263 should output a constant DC voltage, either between 3V-10V (10V is the max that can output by NI 9263 ) or even less, we could use transistor to amplify it. And if the program stop, the voltage output to relay should becomes 0V.

I try to use case structure, but if I add it inside the vi the whole program can't work well.

Could anybody help????

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,373 Views)

You must create your own AO module by having only the channels what you need. The examples are just for your reference you cannot make use of them directly in any application. Just use them to understand the flow and build your own. The VI you attached is just an example, make a try and come back for clarification.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,346 Views)