LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control labview app via labview.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello guys, I was wondering if I can do what the title says, let me explain, I Have only the Labview App (Executable) on my PC, i do not have the source code for that aplication, I use it to test signals from some analog boards.

But the procedure to test this boards its completly manual, u have to be clicking things like "accept" and it gives you oine result at a time, i want to see if its posible to have another labview executable that does all this input instead of me, and to recolect all the information and present a summary at the end. Its like automating the test.

Thank you in advance:)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,739 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author yoko911

You might be able to do this through VI Server.  And even that would be a lot of work to get working.  You would need to know a lot about the actual code in the executable in order to get it to work.  In all honesty, it would most likely be easier for you to rewrite the other program than to do what you are asking.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,712 Views)

Thank you thats all i needed to know, ill see with the men in charge what it can be done about it 

Thnak you 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,675 Views)