From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuous real time spatial resolution

Solved!
Go to solution

sorry for frustrating you. 

i did like what you said, but i can't see anything on the intensity graph, also i added 2D array to check if there's any data go through RAS but no respond. 

check the attachment please. 

i believe i did something wrong 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,173 Views)

It's absolutely not a problem - sorry if I sounded frustrated!

You're pretty close but you need the 1D array wired as the input (the thinner orange line, also wired as an input to your indicator with the large, spaced out name) and the indices are a little bit wrong, but currently I don't have LabVIEW available so I can't check properly, but the documentation looks like removing the 15 constant should do the trick.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,165 Views)

i do understand your words, but assuming that 1D array connected to the new elements to RAS, that will break the line, cause they are two different dimensions.

i'm trying till now.

let me assume this scenario.

if i ticked the transpose array OFF from the intensity graph, this case the Z scale will move with time. but how can i fix the plotting area in the whole graph  (X and Y) to be fixed over time.

cause my array now is saving the data during time. but the intensity graph don't change after the first count (4x4) as i ticked the transpose array on (make it fixed to the plotting area).

i'm trying to find something like Node property or Invoke to find out how to make it.

Thanks for your time many times 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,159 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author N.Ghrayeb

I'm adding a VI Snippet that hopefully shows what I mean - I tested it with random numbers and it seems to work.

As far as I can see, transpose array should only affect which direction it is filled in, which is probably important for you to see a graph that represents the same physical space as your sensors, but shouldn't affect the ability of the VI to run.

Let me know if this doesn't help and I'll take a better look tomorrow when I have LabVIEW on a computer that isn't TeamViewer far away!

2darray.png

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,153 Views)

1D array wired as the input

you can't do that, as they are from different dimensions. 

however, the output array is saving data with time, but the intensity graph still drawing the first iteration and stop, and that what frustrating me. 

check the pictures please.

when i connect  the 1D array, the VI will be broken 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,137 Views)

Hi - sorry this still isn't working for you.

Please try connecting the Replace Array Subset (RAS) node like in the VI Snippet I posted - with the 2D Array on the shift register as the top input, and the 1D array from the VISA Read and format as the 'new element/subarray' bottom input. That way, the output is a 2D array and can be wired to the indicator.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,130 Views)

still breaking down 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,127 Views)

I deleted the index column (15)

it worked .

Thank you

0 Kudos