LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection diagram is missing for USB-6218

I am trying to generate a connection diagram in the daq assistant VI.  I am using all channels as analog input, both differential and single ended.  When I click on connection diagram, it says that there was a problem generating a diagram.  I have tried going to devices and properties (in the device and measurment program) as suggested in the help menu, but I can't change anything in properties.  There is a drop down menu that simply says 'none'.  There is a configure button that is greyed out, so it cannot be clicked, yet I have no other options but 'none'.  I just want to make sure I am going to be wiring up my board correctly.  I have generated simple diagrams for other devices, but for some reason I can't on my USB-6218.  Help please!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,244 Views)
Hi topaz,

Unfortunately the USB-6218 does not currently support the connection diagram tool when creating a task in either MAX or by using the DAQ Assistant.  While DAQmx 8.3 provided support for this device functionally, the connection diagram images were not included.  Perhaps this will be implemented in a future version of the driver / DAQ Assistant.

Are you having problems connecting any of your signals?  For further information on signal connection for the USB-6218, please refer to Chapter 6 (Connecting AI Signals on the USB-6215/6218 Devices) of the USB-621x User Manual located here

Thanks and have a great day!

Regards,

Andrew W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,225 Views)