LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting labview7 with mysql

Hi, am working wiith labview 7 student edition. I need to connect to mysql database server but I cant because I do not have labview connectivity toolkit compartible with this varsion. does anyone have the connectivity toolkit to assist me?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,157 Views)
You don't need the toolkit in order to connect to a database. There is LabSQL and see the code from Mike Porter here.
Message 2 of 6
(3,136 Views)
Thanks for your advice but I have tried to install labSQL and its not going tho' instead it alerts me that its not compartible.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,116 Views)
I downloaded the .zip file from this link in the post by Dennis.  Inside of the zip file there are VIs which I have opened in LabVIEW 7.0 without any issues.  What error are you receiving?

-Bob
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,099 Views)
What exactly does the error message say? Also, you will need ODBC or ADO (OLE DB) drivers for mySQL.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,095 Views)
hi, Currently our solving problem is based on Mysql3.51 version, I have no idea about the higher version of mysql. but 3.51 works.... First. You need download 3.51 mysql driver second, the format of command to Labsql is Driver={MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};Server=your romote pc ip;Port=3306;Database=your database;User=your name; Password=your password;Option=3;
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,941 Views)