From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conflict

When i tried running a project on Labview gave me a error message saying "Access denied: This target is already in use by another project or host computer."  Previously ,As I launched my project i was getting a conflict " 

The version of this library downloaded on the target does not match the version in the project. All VIs and Libraries will be closed if you choose to apply and continue with deployment."  I was not aware of any changes to the project so i tried duplicating the file which did not work and saved a on my desktop. Now when i try to deploy I get the "Access denied: This target is already in use by another project or host computer." I would really appreciate some suggestions. HELP.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,226 Views)

What's the hardware?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,214 Views)

I take it that you can open the Project in LabVIEW without an error.  I also take it that within your Project, you have two targets -- My Computer, and a "remote" Target.  Can you right-click on the Remote Target and connect to it?  What is the Remote Target?  When, precisely, does the error occur?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,204 Views)

i am using a Crio to connect to a engine dyno

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,197 Views)

I cant connect to the Crio Engine dyno

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,191 Views)

the error occurs when i try opening a VI under Crio engine Dyno and hit the run button to deployit 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,186 Views)

Is this because i tried creating a copy of the project and have saved it on my desktop? Is there a way i can solve this issue

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,183 Views)

If you are accessing the hardware in NI MAX, it won't let you access it in LabVIEW at the same time.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,172 Views)

I am using the NI Crio for dynamometer control. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,152 Views)