LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compile error -61499 for my crio 9076

Hello,

When compiling my fpga vi file, I got the following error. It is a crio 9076, with module 9402 and 9463. I am using LABVIEW 2012 sp1 f3, NI RIO 12.1, xilinx 13.4. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?  I have seen similar questions on the Forum, but haven't found the answer.

Thanks a lot.

Quan

Error -61499 occurred at
niFpgaCompileWorker_AnalyzeTimingViolations.vi<-niFpgaCompileWorker_AnalyzeTimin
gPaths.vi<-niFpgaCompileWorker_CheckForErrors.vi<-niFpgaCompileWorker_JobComplet
e.vi<-niFpgaCompile_Worker.vi:1

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW FPGA:  An internal software error in the LabVIEW FPGA Module has
occurred.  Please contact National Instruments technical support at
ni.com/support.

Additional Information: Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"./objects/lvfpga_dist/win32U/i386/msvc90/release/root\resource\RVI\TimingViolat
ion\scripts\niFpgaTimingViolationMain.py",
line 280, in <module>
NameError: name 'constraintDict' is not defined

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,772 Views)

Hi Quan,

Did you try the steps in these KB's?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/DEC13DBCC27C6D7D862577D9006888C5?OpenDocument

- optimize timing

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/0621DAF92B1731138625715E0075A702?OpenDocument

- delete a corrupted dll

Additionally, if you try to compile this project on a different development computer, do you get the same error? It is possible your installation of LabVIEW FPGA became corrupted and LabVIEW or LabVIEW FPGA need to be reinstalled.

Joey S.
Senior Product Manager, Software
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,746 Views)

Hi Joey,

Thanks for your suggestions. Indeed, it is very likely to be an FPGA module problem. I uninstalled everything (FPGA module, real time module, and xlinx) and did a clean reinstall and it worked!

Best,

Quan 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,737 Views)