From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compare waveform with array

Please don't confuse a picture with a program.  Just because LabVIEW uses a visual language doesn't mean you've shared a program.

How are each of those express VIs setup?  What external wiring do you have in place to use those signals together?  How does any of that work with the idea of starting small to get a single idea to work before expanding to the complex program?  If you don't understand the pieces, it's unrealistic to believe you can put them together and troubleshoot why they aren't working as you expect.  You cannot reasonably claim you have an expectation for each piece.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(592 Views)

@natasftw wrote:

Please don't confuse a picture with a program.  Just because LabVIEW uses a visual language doesn't mean you've shared a program.

How are each of those express VIs setup?  What external wiring do you have in place to use those signals together?  How does any of that work with the idea of starting small to get a single idea to work before expanding to the complex program?  If you don't understand the pieces, it's unrealistic to believe you can put them together and troubleshoot why they aren't working as you expect.  You cannot reasonably claim you have an expectation for each piece.

hi natasftw!

I cannot attach the program so i posted the picture.

I am currently working with automatic hammer setup. I was able to measure separately measure the distance and make the hammer hit. But the interval is where I am having problems with.

I am really desperate so I am trying different techniques and programs on labview to make this one work.

I know the code is a bit confusing but thanks for your help though.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(581 Views)

That could use a bit of clarification.

You can measure distance... of what?

You can make the hammer hit.  Explain what that means.  Does that mean it starts at the starting position, hits the nail, and returns to the starting position?  Does it succeed only once or does it hit until the nail is in the board?

What timing are you worried about?  The time between swings?  The time between measurements?

If you can post pictures of the code, what's preventing you from posting the code itself?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(572 Views)

hi natasftw!

thank you for your help.

I saw where i get the problem.

Going back to my problem, My issue is I have X increasing linearly (

that i need to compare with array.  What i made is an array being compare to the average value.

i resolved this anyway. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(551 Views)

hi natasftw!

thank you for your help.

I saw where i get the problem.

Going back to my problem, My issue is I have X increasing linearly (

that i need to compare with array.  What i made is an array being compare to the average value.

i resolved this anyway. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(550 Views)