LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comment faire apparaître un texte en passant la souris sur image

Bonjour 

je suis chargée à réaliser une application en utilisant  Labview pour réaliser une sorte de reporting continu des cartes électroniques. La première étape consiste à réaliser une interface graphique qui permet d'insérer une image prise de la carte, de zoomer et en passant le curseur de la souris, (ou avec un click), les informations concernant le composant s'affichent dans une zone de texte. Pouvez vous me donner un petit coup de main et me donner des indications pour pouvoir afficher les caractéristiques du composant sélectionné dans la zone texte .

Merci d'avance Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,220 Views)

Hello oumaima.raini,

Please note that this part of the forum is mainly populated by an English speaking population (native or second language).

Some of them can understand and or write French, most might not be able to fully understand what you have written in French and would need to resort to Google Translations.

If you want to discuss your application in French, then you can go to the following part of the forum:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Discussions-au-sujet-de-NI/bd-p/4171

If English is ok for you, then the right place to continue would be on this part of the forum.

The first thing I would like to ask you is the following:

- Which part of your application have you already done? (please post example code)

Or in other words: what have you already tried?

- Where are you exactly stuck at this moment?

- What does the image you refer to look like? (please share an example)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,200 Views)