LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cluster in control panel

I saw a cluster in a Labview program. Can anyone tell me how this cluster is created and how it works? Thanks!

1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,672 Views)

2.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,671 Views)

Two clusters are being created with "Bundle" and then fed into an array of clusters.

The large cluster is created by dropping a cluster constant on the block diagram and then dragging the contained constants inside the cluster and changing their labels.

Message 3 of 7
(2,667 Views)

Hi, but if the cluster is passed into the case structure, the case structure identify these parameters by their names or the sequence of items?3.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,660 Views)

The case structure doesn't do anything with the elements.  Code inside of the case structure can do something with the elements.  Use the Unbundle By Name to get items out of the cluster and Bundle By Name to update items in the cluster.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,650 Views)

Hi, but which code are you referring to? I don't know where needs this cluster. Or you mean the BundleProfile and the other one?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,643 Views)

Where it says WSPR Name, it's using an unbundle.  The case is selected by a string, not the cluster.

That code is a mess.  Why do you want to emulate it?

Message 7 of 7
(2,637 Views)