From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cloud storage apis

Hello,

Does anyone else has LabVIEW APIs for cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive, etc.? I am seeking for a solution to integrate one or more of them in a project to upload measured results to the cloud right after recording, however I could not find good points yet.

I have found that these services have some available apis in various languages (mostly java, objective c, javascript and sometimes .net), however my knowledge in using program code via labview is close to none. 

Does anyone have any public solutions available? Or can you suggest where to start learning for it?

Thanks

(3,909 Views)

I remember that people did post some examples online. A quick search for S3 and Drive shows these two examples. You're welcome to search for more:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/labview-interface-for-amazon-s3

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-15430

(3,875 Views)

yes, I have found these two, however I am completely lost in OOP, so it's hard for me to examine what's going on

anyway, thanks, looks like I have to get into it, at least to a level where I can understand things

(3,843 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,837 Views)

thanks, will check them out 🙂

(3,826 Views)

Hey Jeanlucpicard,

if you want to upload your measurement data to a cloud storage provider from LabVIEW, you could use off-the-shelf platforms like "daq.io". It will give you historical data, account and user management, up and download of data from a LabVIEW API and much more. You can find the LabVIEW API in the LabVIEW Tools Network. Signing up and trying it out is free. 

Thanks

Peter 

CLD | Alliance Partner | Web data storage and visualization | daq.io
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,543 Views)