LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client and server

currently, i am facing the problem in the server side.Whenever  i turn the button in the hot/cold water in the client side, the tank colour in the server side will not change immediately unless you change the water level again.Another problem is how could i make the power button have the high priority and before i need to open the power button before change the control like hot/cold /water level and function something...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,189 Views)

I don't see where you are writing the tank level at all in the server.  What am I missing?

You also don't have a way to stop your VIs.  You realy should fix that so you can clean up your TCP connections.  Also, don't just blindly clear errors.  They happen for a reason.  You should instead figure out what is causing them and fix that.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(2,148 Views)

the tank level is the water level that show the volume at server side, case structure 05, so far, my progress still not cover the pause function but will be complete later.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,141 Views)