LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change tab control page programatically using boolean.

I am wondering if there is a way to programatically change the tabs on tab control when a user clicks a button on  the interface? Here is what I am trying to do and if anybody has any great ideas please let me know. I have a tab control with currently 3 tabs. I want a button on the main area of the vi to go to page 2 and back to page 1 as the user clicks it. The second is that I want about 5 buttons in page 2 that will go to say page 3-5. Any ideas. Thanks

Derek Tucker
Derek Tucker
derek@ponengineering.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,621 Views)
Sure, though I don't know why the user can't just click the tabs themselves. All you need is a simple event structure and writing to a local variable of the tab control.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,614 Views)
I know of that, but this is going on a headless operation and the tab control button will be too small. Thanks for help
Derek Tucker
derek@ponengineering.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,609 Views)
Are you using the tab control in the "Dialog" palette or the one that's built into LabVIEW? If you're using the built-in one then you can change the size of the tabs:

1. Right-click on the tab control and select "Properties".
2. In the "Tab Size" section change the menu to "Fixed Tab Size" and set your height and width as needed.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,589 Views)