LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caractéristique courant-tension

bonjour,

j'ai une coube de la caractéristique courant en fonction de la tension, et je voudrais tracer la dérivé dV/dI.

j'ai essayer avec la dérivé x(t), mais je trouve pas relier les entré de cette fonction.

quelqu'un peut m'aider.

merci.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 41
(3,797 Views)

Is either the Voltage or the Current regularly spaced? If so, use a single value for the sample interval (for instance the voltage step) wired to dt.  Wire the array of data for the other variable (for instance current) to the "x" terminal of the derivitive function.    Wire the output array (dX/dt) to a waveform graph. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 41
(3,769 Views)

the current and the voltage are not regulary spaced in the dara array? can i make any sample interval.

tnank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 41
(3,755 Views)

I'm not able to find any LV functions to handle non-periodic sampling but it seems like there probably is and I'm just not finding them.

One thought is to fit a curve to your data, sample (calculate) the current (i) values of the fitted curve at regularly spaced  voltage (v) intervals and pass that to the derivitive function. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 41
(3,752 Views)

in the attachement you will see my curve. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 41
(3,747 Views)

Not crazy about how it turned out, but here is a VI doing what I was suggesting.

I faked some data (irregularly-sampled and with noise) that approximates the picture of your data.   Fit a 10th order polynomial to it, regularly sampled the fit curve, and took the derivitive.  Having the coefficients of the polynomial you could just figure out f'(x) values directly but the way it is in my VI is more general (in case you want to try different non-poly curve fits, for instance).  

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 41
(3,726 Views)

thank you, 

i saw your VI, i try to understood it today, but i would to ask you about the function of the "power x'y", because when i make my array data in the VI, i had wrong results in the derivative data.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 41
(3,696 Views)

The x^y function takes the coefficients of the poylnomial fit and uses that to generate an arbitrary number of data points on that curve.   The outer FOR loop says "I want 200 points", the inner FOR loop calculates the terms of the polynomial at each X value which get summed to yield the Y value at that point. The first iteration of the inner loop calculates the constant (x^0) term, the second iteration does the x^1 term, etc.

You could take the dynamic datatype output of the curve fitting function, convert it to a single waveform, and use get waveform components to get the regularly-spaced Y values (and spacing) that represent the fitted curve but in that case you're stuck with however many data points the curve fitting express VI descides to output.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 41
(3,683 Views)

Disregard the second paragraph in my earlier post -- the curve fit data is NOT regularly spaced but is instead spaced exactly as your orignal data.  The "x" position of the curve fit data points is the same as your original data. The first paragraph is still valid.

A second look at your VI -- I would be cautious about doing independent "sort array" operations on your X and Y data (current and voltage).  There's no guarantee that the ordered pairs will maintain their relationship within the arrays.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 41
(3,673 Views)

thank you so mcuch, all is clair.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 41
(3,648 Views)