LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

car parking monitoring system

sir i do not know a lot of about labview . but i am studying about it . i am trying to make a project since 15 days . but i am failing every time and now lost with my knowledge about labview . the project is semi automatic car parking system . here i am using two counters . one for entry of the car and other for the exit of car . if i subtract the no. of exit car from entry cars so i am able to calculate space and able to show it on screen . 

but problem is that when i run my program the barrier open and after 5 sec it close as i programmed . but when i increment or decrement counter so again it does not responce  . to open the barrier i have to again run the whole programme . that is the limitation of my program . 

please help me . i know this is a big bug . '

please help me 

i will be thankful to you for this

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,705 Views)

Please include a Snippet of your code, or attach your VIs, so that we can better assist you.

It sounds like you have a dataflow issue if you program is not responsive.

LabVIEW programming is based entirely on dataflow and parallelism. This is incredibly powerful and has lead to its success over the years (coupled with the graphical programming), but is usually one of the first things that new developers stumble over. Here's a simple resource to become more familiar with how it works. The Highlight Execution feature is a great way to watch how your application utilizes dataflow.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,694 Views)

Why "sir"?  Females not invited to this party?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,080 Views)

@billko wrote:

Why "sir"?  Females not invited to this party?

Sincerely In Respect? - no sexism intended? Smiley Happy

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,056 Views)