LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i execute the testing of adevice by using jtag on labview

asking for a solution does'nt mean that to do the entire project. communities are mean't for the sharing of ideas and helping fellow men. keep your ethics safe and do your work. it suits better to you.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(635 Views)

ok. you please give the specific application  for which you are using the  jtag alongwith labview.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(623 Views)

nyc wrote

So, it is okay to ask for someone to do your school project for you ????

At my university that is grounds for explusion since it an ethics violation.

asking for a solution does'nt mean that to do the entire project. communities are mean't for the sharing of ideas and helping fellow men. if you can't , keep your ethics safe and do your work. it suits better to you.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(618 Views)

@avnr wrote:

nyc wrote

So, it is okay to ask for someone to do your school project for you ????

At my university that is grounds for explusion since it an ethics violation.

asking for a solution does'nt mean that to do the entire project. communities are mean't for the sharing of ideas and helping fellow men. if you can't , keep your ethics safe and do your work. it suits better to you.

Sure sounds like you are asking us to do a big chunk of your project.  But let us even forget about ethics and school projects, or whatever.  *YOU* are the one who knows what these boards do, so *YOU* are the one that will have to decide how to test them.  Since we did not design the board to be tested, we have absolutely no idea what you might even need to get started.

Do some research.  Look around for examples.  Ask your professor for a little guidance.  It doesn't seem like he's given you adequate information on the subject matter.  Develop a test plan, THEN come to us for help on translating your test plan into LabVIEW code.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 14 of 16
(589 Views)

thanks. i will go through my work. but  my intention is not that to ask to do my project or even not about the testing of boards. i had gone through some manuals and i found using jtag in my application can help me better. and that's what i had asked you people.

the next time i will be specific to you .

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(572 Views)

@avnr wrote:

thanks. i will go through my work. but  my intention is not that to ask to do my project or even not about the testing of boards. i had gone through some manuals and i found using jtag in my application can help me better. and that's what i had asked you people.

the next time i will be specific to you .

Write up a test plan that describes how you want to test these boards.  Include the specs of the UUT as well as test-for sepcs.  When you've done that, then you are ready to ask questions about how to implement it in LabVIEW...

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(552 Views)