LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling dll

HI sandman,

Thank you for your continuous help.It looks indeed interesting as this is really interactive.Hopefully I understood the way u executed the checkstatus() but still there are illusions as I get return values as -1,and moreover I face the same undesired value(-1) while handling picoloacquire().Please suggest me a better way to resolve this.In particular I couldn't demarcate the usage of AND gate while processing combinational values.
I have attached the files as (2files.zip ).

Thanking you.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27
(1,216 Views)
Hi madurai,

I found a problem with my VIs - because both the second function call node (e.g. CheckStatus) and the third function call node (Stop) were wired from the same point, they can execute in parallel!

Obviously we want these to execute in series, so I've just wired the output hPicolo to be the input hPicolo of the next.

Charlie Rodway | Principal Software Engineer | Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)

Computer Controlled Solutions Ltd | NI Silver Alliance Partner | GDevCon#1 Sponsor

Message 22 of 27
(1,206 Views)
Hi madurai,

I've updated your picoloacquire.vi. The count and flag parameters are inputs to the function and I have corrected them to show this.

Charlie Rodway | Principal Software Engineer | Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)

Computer Controlled Solutions Ltd | NI Silver Alliance Partner | GDevCon#1 Sponsor

Message 23 of 27
(1,204 Views)
HI sandman,
Thanks for your reply.I've gone through your picolocheckstatus(),picoloacquire().Where in the latter involves getimagebuffersize(), setimagebuffer(), bufferlist(),
releaseimage().I have somehow determined the setimagebuffer() using functions
1. picolostart()
2. Getimagebuffersize()
3. releaseimagebuffer()
4. picolostop ()
I still get the outputparameters for the functions releaseimagebuffer(), picolostop ()setimagebuffer() as 0. can you just check the attached vi ? and let me know what I have done is correct.

Thanks a lot.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27
(1,183 Views)
Hi madurai,

I've had a look at your vi. It looks right, although I'm not 100% sure about the parameters for the buffer in SetImageBuffer.

One thing that I did notice is the buffer size needs to be increamented by 64 to allow for address alignment.

See attached.

Message 25 of 27
(1,152 Views)
HI sandman,
How r u, thanks for ur reply provided for getbuffer().Now I couldn't define the arguments while initializing getvideoinput() where these functions could possibly be given input, only by hpicolo and I am not definite to set other arguments likely
video input ,inputformat and image format.so please , kindly assist us in the above functional process.If any function to be clarified, i have attached the help file and supporting VI file in the form of ZIP file.
Thanking you.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27
(1,127 Views)
HI sandman,
                 i am still looking for ur reply.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27
(1,082 Views)