From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO

Solved!
Go to solution

hi every body, i have developed a code for power quality analysis to aquire samples at rate of 50kS/s in FPGA using cRIO-9067. the code is successfully executed and the graph are plotted successfully in the real time processor vi. i want to save the samples in my computer for future reference but i was unable to save them in my pc.  anybody please help me, how to save the sampled data in my computer from the rt-vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,938 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jagadeshwar

You should have another application on your PC for saving the data.  You can use a Network Stream or a TCP/IP connection to send the data from the cRIO to the PC.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(2,916 Views)

in my fpga project my user interface vi is in my computer. i want to run may rt vi from the user interface vi and i am unable to do so. when i run my user interface vi in host computer the rt vi shoud start automatically as a background process. help me please

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,826 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jagadeshwar

@jagadeshwar wrote:

in my fpga project my user interface vi is in my computer. i want to run may rt vi from the user interface vi and i am unable to do so. when i run my user interface vi in host computer the rt vi shoud start automatically as a background process. help me please

No.  You deploy to the RT first.  Then your PC application (GUI) can connect to the cRIO.  Treat the RT as a seperate computer that should run a specfic application as soon as it is powered up and always runs until it looses power.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 4
(2,812 Views)