cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO vibrations project: Failed to compile RT card

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello.
I be developing a project to measure and analyze the vibrations of a three-phase electric motor with a cRIO and a module vibration NI-9234, currently working first simulations to verify the correct functioning of the code with a "SOUND AND VIBRATION SIGNAL SIMULATOR" NI.

codigo RT1.png

I am using this code for the RT, but to ejecute this code. But when I run the code, an error is generated in the compilation related to a deliver them that I do not possess.

Error RT1.png

* I am using two FIFO in the FPGA for accelerometers "X and Y" set as follows:
-type: Target to Host - DMA
-Requested Number of Elements: 3000
-Data Type: SGL
-Arbitration For Write: Arbitrate of Multiple Requestors Only.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling it grew and all its drivers but the error remains, enclose the code I'm using the RT and FPGA.
Thanks for your help and any other necessary data requested me.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,877 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author camilonw

It sounds like the Sound and Vibration Library is not present on the RT Target.  In order to install a library on a Remote Target in MAX, I think the components of the Library must be present on the Host PC (as that's the source of the Software being installed on the Target).  Can you open MAX, click on the Remote Target, and expand the Software Tab?  Is there a Sound and Vibration Library listed as Installed?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,869 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author camilonw

reviewing what you mention me note that I have Bookseller sound and vibration in the cRIO, HOWEVER I not find a way to install it, because I do not appear in the libraries available. I would appreciate help with the installation of the library to the cRIO.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,836 Views)