cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO project tree: missing generated SubVI's

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I started doing some experiments with a cRIO-9014. I succeeded to use it both in SCAN interface, aswel in FPGA mode, to control simple output and input programms from tutorials like controlling an output in PWM mode, and reading an analog input.

Purpose of this practicing is to take over a project from a student who left ouer University.

However, after some downloading to different computers, I am not certain anymore, I am still possesing all nescesaary files of this project.

So I wanted to ask here if anyone can tell me about this.

I have an almost complete project tree, missing only 2 "generated SubVI's". This is under the "FPGA Target" via "FPGA.lvlib" and under the map "Generated SubVIs" . Under this last map, it shows me 2 vi's . After these vi's there is a Warning message "has been deleted, renamed or moved on disk".

please look at the attachment

I am wondering if this is due to not completing deployment or compiling the program (since it is called a generated SubVI), or am I really missing a piece of this. If I run, it wil look for it on my C-drive, but I also looked for it on my other drives, knowing sub VI's can not be moved without telling where to find them.

Can someone tell me if I lost a piece?

Regards, Theo

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,538 Views)
Solution
Accepted by TheodeGroot

Hi Theo,

yes, you lost some VIs.

They aren't in the place the project expects them to be…

Next time please attach areal picture instead of embedding it in a proprietary office file format!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,532 Views)

Dear GerdW,

Thanks for your answer,

Sorry for me posting the same twice. I could not find a button to erase one yet.

Sincere Regards, Theo

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,528 Views)

Hi Theo,

I could not find a button to erase one yet.

In the right top of the message you find an "Options" button/menu. Press it to notify a forum moderator…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,520 Views)