From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying labview programme on sensor

anybody willing to help me do a sensor programme using labview to controll the limits of the motor movement ??

the sensor is 

GP1S53VJ000F.

we are using EPOS2 50/5.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,518 Views)

Whats exactly your requirement?

You would like to know how to develop the code for the appication or you already have a design which requires tuning.  Post the requirement clearly so that forum can help out.

With regards,
JK
(Certified LabVIEW Developer)
Give Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark it a solution if your problem is solved.
Message 2 of 5
(2,504 Views)
Message 3 of 5
(2,498 Views)

Hei sorry for the double post.

My project main task is to use labview to control a humanoid robot. So therefore, i got to make the motors in the robot run. I have the labview programme for making the motor run completed. Now, i need to add in the sensor to my motor control programme. This is the datasheet of my sensor http://sharp-world.com/products/device/lineup/data/pdf/datasheet/gp1s53v_e.pdf 

My sensor is connect to J5 of the EPOS 2 50/5. I am using the sensor to limit the movement of the robot. Can u either teach or help me do the adding in of the sensor in labview? I have tried many ways to let labview read the sensor but still no progress.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,459 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,421 Views)