LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

building a 2D array from same location of a 1D array

Hello,

I am very new to LABView platform. I am trying to build a 2D array from a 1D array. The 1D array is updating data in the same cells. I have attached a mock-up image of the objective. 

It will be great if anybody can kindly advise me. 

Thanks you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,629 Views)

On the upper right side of the Forum window is a list of several site with pretty good LabVIEW tutorials.  Your question is undoubtedly handled in all of the initial tutorials -- spend a little time, learn a little LabVIEW, and solve this problem yourself.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,616 Views)

You can literally do what you're trying to do using a Build Array node. This is very basic, so you should really invest a little bit of time in free training like Bob said.

Would you plan on writing code in Matlab/C/Java by just sitting down and throwing words together until it works?

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."  - Abraham Lincoln

Here are some free training tools primarily focused on LabVIEW and NI hardware to help get started.

NI Learning Center

NI Getting Started

-Hardware Basics

-MyRIO Project Essentials Guide (lots of good simple circuits with links to youtube demonstrations)

-LabVEW Basics

-DAQ Application Tutorials

-cRIO Developer's Guide

Learn NI Training Resource Videos

3 Hour LabVIEW Introduction

6 Hour LabVIEW Introduction
Self Paced training for students
Self Paced training beginner to advanced, SSP Required
LabVIEW Wiki on Training

(I personally suggest the 3-hour or 6-hour intro videos)

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,590 Views)