From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build using ni 6009

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi!

I am trying to build installer for NI USB 6009 to flash LED. To my surprise the application is not flashing LED on target machine. When i test using MAX Test pannel in target machine, it is perfectly ok. The VI without build working fine. I did include LV 2011 spi1 runtime engine and daqmx core runtime. Is it logic?  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(2,831 Views)

Hi ssnp,

I would include the "full" DAQmx installer instead of the DAQmx "core".

Then I would encourage you to use "basic" DAQmx functions instead of 4 DAQ assistents. That way you would get error messages quite easily to know what happens (and why)...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(2,824 Views)

I have included all daqmx options

Ni DAQmx applicaiton Development Support

Ni DAQmx core runtime 9,3.5

Ni DAqmx MAX configuration support 9.3.5

still the same situation.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(2,819 Views)

hi!

My VI is working perfectly fine. When i build it and install it in host machine it is working perfectly fine . But when I install in other machine ( one i tried XP) it is not working. The MAX test panel also communicate with the relay system.

I am using lv 11 sp 1 in window 7 machine

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(2,793 Views)

Did you actually export the hardware configuration from MAX and import it? You don't show that screen and since you are creating a task in MAX, you would obviously need that task on the new pc. The MAX test panel is not relevant in this case.

edit - you have no error handling in your VI. Pretty sure if you had done something as basic as this you would have gotten a message indicating what was wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(2,780 Views)

I am wondering do I have to export in project explorer or just adding in hardware while building is enough?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(2,762 Views)

The hardware config is part of the installer. There is a category called Hardware Configuration. Check the box there.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(2,749 Views)

I tried this . even export the config as ini form host and import in client. still not working

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(2,731 Views)

Did you try manually setting up max on the target to verify functionality Vs.. Verifying installer?

-------
Mark Ramsdale
-------
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(2,725 Views)

if i test using test pannel then it is working fine

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(2,712 Views)