LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build stand alone (exe),help?

Have you tried the executable that was created? The screenshot you posted says you have a warning, not an error.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(653 Views)
Do u have LabVIEW 8.6 Licenced Version or Evaluation Version?
Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(647 Views)

marp84,

nothing is wrong. I've got the same message many times, always when I'm using classes (descendants' and ancestors' methods have same names). App. builder creates subfolders and puts VIs with the same names in different subfolders.

I've just checked new features of LABView 2009. There is no solution of your "problem".

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(633 Views)
Marp you should read this. http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=366376. I found this with simple search. I searched for "clear report vi collision" A programmer must be able to navigate safe in unknown water. You can not behave like a helpless nestling screaming for mama to come with food, every time you have a problem. I have worked with labview for a long time. But I still, on a regular basis have to navigate in unknown water. Then I do, I read the manual, search the NI site, and this forum. Or I go directly to Google. And usually after a quick search I will have some information that I can use for solving my problem. Being a programmer is much the same as being an explorer. Your nestling attitude has irritated me and many others. As a consequence. I will from now on ignore your any posting from you, then the topic is basic Labview. And I hope others also do the same.     
Message Edited by Coq Rouge on 08-04-2009 08:38 AM

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
Message 14 of 14
(631 Views)