LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug: data changes chanel when I export

Yes,The data after use decimate function is correct but  channel is shift.
And Here is 3 channels data,So I will try your solution and will tell you a result.

Thanks you so much

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(500 Views)

I already tried your solution,It seems does not work.The output data is no correct and also still channel shift.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(466 Views)

Hi Mindgats,

So it seems that the data itself from your prior conversations. The problem is that it is still storing data as A,B,C,A,B,C…. where A is Ch0, B is Ch1 and C is Ch2. Is this right?

How are you configuring the Write to Measurement File and the Convert to Dynamic Data function? Could you post an image of how is the data organized in the output of the second Build Array? 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(440 Views)

Hi,amezam

Yes,You are right.I covert from 1D array to Dynamic data.

Last week I found that if I adjust number of elements to 3000 and AI sampling period(us) to  1000,The system will have 1k Hz for sampling rate and The channel shift is not happen but when I use higher smapling rate the channel will shift again but some times It's not happen, I don't know why.

ps. I export file by use binary TDM data type

I have to use high sampling rate to measure signal

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(424 Views)

It's is data that i use high sampling rate(100k Hz),Channel change just one time in number 3499.

Thanls for reply.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(399 Views)

Hi mindgats,

When interleaving multichannel data, you must specify that the number of elements to write to the buffer is an integer multiple of the number of channels. This ensures you can read the same amount of data from each channel in the RT side. Make sure the Convert from Dynamic Data is set to 2D array of scalars – rows are channels. 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(376 Views)