LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bloquage labview version 3.0 pour mac

J'ai un vieux mac avec la version 3.0 de Labview et des cartes d'acquisition de données. Depuis peu, le programme Labview se bloque lors du lancement et je suis obligé de redémarrer l'ordinateur. Je voudrais réinstaller Labview mais je ne dispose plus des disquettes/CD d'installation...Y a t'il un moyen d'obtenir une ancienne version de Labview pour débloquer le programme?  Merci d'avance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,273 Views)

Hello poutch1969,

Can you repost this question in English in this part of the forum?

If you prefer to have communication in French, then you should post on this subsection of the forum:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Le-forum-francophone/ct-p/FrenchForums

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,248 Views)

Translation :

I have an old mac with LabVIEW 3.0 and data acquisition cards. Recently, Labview crashes during launch and I have to restart the computer. I would reinstall Labview but I do not have the installation floppy disks / CD ... Is there a way to get an older version of Labview to unlock the program? Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,244 Views)

Hello helscream,

Personally I don't have that version here available.

I think that the best option might be to call to your local NI Branch Office and check with them the available options concerning those installation disks.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,220 Views)