LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block or handle message alert in WebBroswer container

Hi,

I am trying to make an application for collecting data from the Web by using WebBrowser container and .NET technique.
In a cases, the web page had no data and showed a popup message (message warning dialog) from the server (not the dialog due to script error).
In this case, I have to click the OK button manually and cannot be manipulated automatically.
This dialog was provided by the server so the option of ScriptErrorsSuppressed is useless.
I tried to get some events like NewWindow by using event Callback but cannot detect the event.

I search this kind of popup in script programming but the solution candidated cannot be applied in my code.
For example, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9770522/how-to-handle-message-boxes-while-using-webbrowser-in-c
Can I use user32.dll and related API functions like FindWindow with the embedded container of WebBrowser?

Or, is there any other way to remove forcely (without clicking) the Dialog box as well as all SubVIs when I unload the application?
My purpose is to remove (rather than handling) the dialog box automatically not to have a trouble in a long process.

labmaster
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,258 Views)