LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block diagram items grayed out in the executable application VI (exe) and Error 1 occurred at Property Nodes

I built an application (exe). If I debug it I can see a type def control and a subVI grayed out on the block diagram. I can still run it though, however, I got "Error 1 occurred at Property Node" at all the front panel control nodes.

What could be the reasons?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,335 Views)

We can make a thousand guesses.

Or you could attach a screenshot showing this grayed out item so we can see what property node you are working with and make a more educated guess.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,332 Views)

Does this problem happen before you generated an excutable? Do you grey out that type def control in your code from the Property node? If you post your code we can understand the problem better.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,331 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

We can make a thousand guesses.

Or you could attach a screenshot showing this grayed out item so we can see what property node you are working with and make a more educated guess.

Guess 1 of a 1000

FP panel was not included in the exe?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,328 Views)

I know what you mean. Hehe...the block diagram is to large in a large project. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,323 Views)

Before, no any issue. No, I did not. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,319 Views)

It is called by the exe. I have other ones also called by the exe. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,312 Views)

So still no screenshot ?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,310 Views)

No screenshot at this moment. I'll try tomorrow. Thanks!

I wonder what the possible reasons are for executable diagram items grayed out.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,306 Views)