LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bently nevada

Dear sir

I am using B-N's -18v dc supply and have checked the outputs using multimeter which gives near about .234 v. Can you please tell me after using NI-9215 i am supposed to get the output in dc or ac. Also can i somehow lower the outputs of a sensor if it is exceeding +/- 10v in the setup

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 35
(847 Views)

.234 sounds too low.  I don't know if the 3000 series had different parameters than the 3300 series.  I think you'd see somewhere between 2 V and 22 Volts on the 3300 hundred whether the probe was touching or very far away.

You could use a voltage divider to drop the voltage.  A pair of matched resistors of high impedance.  You input the signal across both resistors in series, and measure the voltage at the half way point relative to the one common end.

Have you tried contacting Bently Nevada?  Do you have instruction manuals for your system?

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35
(842 Views)

Dear sir

Thanx for this info.Yeah i have user manual of my system but i am unable to send you through this forum can i have your email-id. Can i use 1k resistances in series with the signal.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 35
(834 Views)

I have Bently Nevada 3300/80. I need its complete instruction and operating manual actully orignal manual we lost.

I dont know operation of Bently Nevada.

Pl. reply me.

shhz2005@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 35
(750 Views)
i need the answer for 2nd question (connecting a signal from the monitoring rack to your PC using DAQ hardware and LabVIEW?) help me please
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 35
(703 Views)