LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery charging

Hi ! I am a students from France and I would like to know how to obtain the flow rate of a battery. I need to obtain a curve of the load and the discharge of the battery with this software. How can I do that ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,119 Views)

How are you connecting to the battery?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,100 Views)

with wire to the battery terminal

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,092 Views)
That's just a silly statement. What sort of hardware do you have in order to measure voltage and current? That's the sort of connection you need to explain about.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,081 Views)

Adding to what Dennis said, how do you expect us to help you if you hide all of the details? Do you WANT help?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,070 Views)

Yeah I would like to get help, sorry if my statement isn't good enough. Indeed it's gonna be my first time on lab view thursay and I need to get some informations. That's why I come here. Which hardware do I need to measure the flow rate and transfer it on labview to get diagramm

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,043 Views)
Something like a source-measure instrument from Keithley is often used but anything that can source a voltage and measure current will work. Check to see what your lab has.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,032 Views)

Ok in our lab I'm pretty sure that we have source measure now I would like to know if possible what should I do on the software to get the informations and transform them into curve

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,023 Views)
First, study the instrument manual and experiment with setting it up and taking a reading manual. Then, on LabVIEW, try Help,> Find Instrument Drivers. Search for your make and model. Look at the main page -http://www.ni.com/downloads/instrument-drivers/ for information on what a driver is and how to use one. Before that, take one or more of the free LabVIEW tutorials.
Message 9 of 9
(3,012 Views)