LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign offset to signals present in a group of channel

Hello everybody,

I'm opening EDF file (1 hour of recording of EEG signal from 16 channels) with OPEN DATA STOREGE instrument present in LabView and

it's ok I can open it and I can see on the graph. The only problem is that all the signal have the same offset. It's means that in the graph

I see the signal super imposed. I'd like to be able to decide the offset of everysingle channel (the number can change during the experiment).

By using matrix I did in the way i show you in the image below but with with EDF file it not possible becase if i try to "convert" the tipe of probe

to be able to use the matrix instrument the program say the file is to big.

Thank for helping me.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,502 Views)

Hi,

can you send your VI? From the posted image I am not able to completely understand the issue.

Regards,

A.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,455 Views)

Hi,

here you can find two VI.

The first one (Off-Set signal1) is what I created to work directly with EDF file.

In the second one I used the array to set the offset.

As you can see the secon solution is easyer but unfurtunately I cannot use it with all my file.

I need to use directly the EDF format (blue line). Can you figure out a better method to

set the offset directly in edf signal?

thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,447 Views)

Hi,

try working on multiple y-scale, directly on the graph. You can do this editing the front panel graph object or programmatically from the block diagram

Please see attached images

duplicateScale.png

assignChannel2Scale.png

graphProperties.png

modifyScaleParameters.png

Regards

A

Message 4 of 8
(2,439 Views)

Thank for replying, but in my LabView I have no way to select multiple amplitude

for the Y axis. I'm using LabView 2010. Do you know if I need an upgrade to use that function?

Best

G.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,437 Views)

Sorry....I think i find what you suggest....wonderful.

Thank you again........Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,436 Views)

Hi there...sorry...again me.

I was wrong...even if i can duplicate the Y scale i cannot follow the next step you suggest me.

If I right clic directly on the graph the Y scale option is not avaible (it's there but I cannot clic on).

if I change the off set of the graph property pannel it's seem nothing happen. I think the offset is modify put the

signal on the graph are still not separeted.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,426 Views)
Hi,
In the 2nd step you have to left click on each signal legend on the top right corner of the graph (you Can expand it, showing The right number of channels!
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,422 Views)