From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

array size

Hi,
I am concatenating 9 arrays of 30 bytes each in order to build an 270 bytes array, but it seems that I can on read 170 bytes instead of 270.
even if I am tring to tile down my output array I cannot.Is there any limitation in terms of array size?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,916 Views)

hi,

can you give some more details about ur array. size of the array.  what is the size of the resulting array after conatenation?

I worked with arrays of bigger in size. so i feel there is no limitation on array size.

Message Edited by Reddy on 08-25-2006 05:13 AM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,912 Views)

Hello Reddy,

Here my code, I cannot expand my output array I don't know why?as I said I can only read 127 bytes approx.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,907 Views)
hi,

you can read all bytes, but you can not display on front panel. there is some limitation for array display on front panel. what you can do is, you can use "Array Subset" function to display different parts of the array. you can still do all functions on the resulting array which will effect all 270 bytes..........

Anil
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,905 Views)

I have had a look at your output array using LV8 and LV 7.1 and have found no problem. Which version of LV are you using?

If you add an 'array size' icon to the vi what does this give you?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,900 Views)
Hi,
you can use the little Index- control on the upper left corner of your Array indicator. If you're not familiar with the use of controls and indicators, read the LabView manual at Fundamentals->Building the Front Panel->Concepts->Front panel Controls and Indicators.

Greets, Dave
Greets, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,898 Views)
Indeed in fact all datas are there just the front panel limitations doesn't allow me to spread the the array.
with the index display I can verify that all bytes are present.
just small details I didn;t pay attention.

thanks
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,890 Views)