LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analog signal from PXI

Hi everybody,

I have a problem: I cannot acquire 6 analog signals with a PXIe 8135 with 4MS/s. I use two boards with 4 MS/s, 16 bits and 8 Analog Inputs. I use a subVI of SAMPLE CLOCK for configuration with this parameters, Continuous SIGNAL, SAMPLE RATE = 4MS/s ( see attachment ). With one signal is ok, but with 2 signals, i have an overload Memory Message.

Where is the problem in the VI?

Thanks for your help.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,667 Views)

What boards are you trying to read the data from?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,643 Views)

I use two NI PXIe 6124, a card S series Multifunction with 4MS/s , 16 Bits.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,604 Views)

Quickly looking through your code now, try removing the "Number of Samples analog".  Since you are using Continuous Samples, you are just limiting the buffer and also limiting how many samples you can read at a time.

But you might want to think about using Finite Samples.  You know how long you want to log for and you know your sample rate.  So why not just do the simple math and tell DAQmx to get that many samples?  You can use the DAQmx Task Done? VI to see if it is done.  That would be much simpler than checking the time that has elapsed.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,585 Views)