LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amplitude and level measurement two signals

Hello,

I am delveloping a data aquisition VI, I am using the DAQmx and it works fine. I am using the amplitude and measurement express vi to obtain data such as peak to peak etc... I can aquire up to eight channels using the DAQmx, just by selecting the physical channels, but the amplitude and level measurement vi only seems to give me the value of one of the signals (the first one aquired), even though two are being displayed on the graph or even three. How can I display all the peak to peak values for all waveform simultaneously. I am aware that the measurement express is a dynamic data type and conversting the output into an array would work, but I keep on getting errors. Any advice. Attached is the VI and a snapshot of the VI. I also tried splitting the signal with no luck.

Thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,342 Views)

Hi Alloush,

I'm not sure if the express vi that you are using works for multi waveforms but anyway you can split the signals using index array function in the array palette. The output of the read vi in your code is an array of waveforms, this is why you should index array function

good luck

Tareq

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,340 Views)
HI Tareq,

Well I think I tired what you said but it is still not working, here is a snapshot of my VI and the VI itself. I still get the same output

Thank you for your help
Alloush
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,333 Views)
Thank you Tareq,

I got it to Work

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,322 Views)