LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add start button to let different part working separate

Hello every, I'm a new labview user and now I'm using output NI 9263 to output constant voltage to control relays. But the relays are not working synchronous so I need to let  it outputs different signals for a0-a3. For example, I only want a0 to output 5V while a1-a3 remaining off.

Now I can manage to generate constant voltage but it will on when I start the whole VI, how can I limit it in an event structure or case structure or something else that it will start to output voltage only when it meets my limitation, like I give a boolean signal 'T' ?

Attach is my VI to generate constant voltage, could you please do an example on it , MILLIONS OF THANKS!!!

P.S main is labview 2013

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,207 Views)

You are controlling relays with these analog outputs?  That sounds weird to me.  You should just use a Digital Output.  How much current do the relays need to turn on?  Most Analog Outputs will not supply enough current for a relay.  Some Digital Output modules will.  And since it looks like you aren't really putting out waveforms, you will then just need to write a TRUE or a FALSE to the lines that need to change.  Makes things a lot more simple.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,201 Views)

I use the NI 9263 to control a transistor which works as a switch to control relay. My relay's input is 3-32VDC.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,157 Views)

So current shouldn't be too much of a factor then.  But still, change to a Digital Output module.  It will make life a lot easier on you.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,134 Views)