From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom in Imaq image

Then you mean resampling and not zoom. Check image resampling from vision assistant.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(849 Views)

I'm still getting the same error (1074396154). Now I'm using the IMAQ Resample VI, but I get this error when I load the image.

Can someone please help me out, I really need help?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(843 Views)

I made a mistake, while placing the resample VI. It has to go before the IMAQ Match Color Pattern. I made this change, but I'm still getting the error 1074396154. I really don't know how to fix it, so could someone please help me? I need this as soon as possible, because I have a deadline to finish this application and its getting really close.

The other files (.png) I will not upload again, because they are the same as the other ones.

I looked for the image resampling in the vision assistant, but I can't find it.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(838 Views)

What I want to do is zoom just a portion of the image, the one that the pattern match recognizes. The thing is that in the error I'm getting, it tells me that the image is not large enough. That's the reason I'm using resampling, besides, I also don't the image to get pixelated that much. Can someone please help me fix this error? I really need help! Please tell me if its better for me to use the resample VI or the other one, to zoom the image and avoid the image getting so pixelated.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(835 Views)

As suggested have you tried image resampling from vision assistant? You can use pattern matching and then use "imaq extract" . yu can resample the extracted image.I will post a vi when i open my labview

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(821 Views)

I guess you are not connecting the imaq create to img dst of the resample image.  Even if you have connected you wouldnt have chosen rgb. The default image type is 8bit grey scale.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(816 Views)

Please find the attached vis and images

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(813 Views)