LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokogawa wt3000

Hi

I am trying to communicate with Yokogawa wt3000 using ethernet.
As i am relatively new with this, I wish to continuously read the normal values of the Voltage (u), Current (I), power (P) of each channel and also want to read the Motor Speed and torque.
I have downloaded the driver from NI website, and have looked through the examples. Although I can read  U, I, P together, I am facing difficulty in reading the Speed and Torque. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,886 Views)
What is the "difficulty" you are having? Errors? Incorrect data?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,859 Views)

I think I dont know the command for speed and torque.
For the Voltage and Current I use the numeric preset example, but the torque and speed, i think serve as motor functions.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,833 Views)

Hi,

I know it is a bit late but I was not able to answer sooner.

With the numeric:normal:number command. One can set the number of the number of items they want to query.

With the numeric:normal:item command one can set each item they want to query. Here they need to set. On page 6-44 and 6-45 they can see the list of the items they can query.

In the case of this customer he can set the number to 14 or 17 in case he also want to have the total three phase voltage and current values. Please use SIGMA as element number for the total values for three phase.

Assign item 1 to 12 to the voltage, current and power of each element (optional 12 to 15 to the sum values for three phase).

Then they can assign numeric:normal:item1 …..;item16 SPE;item17 TORQ

WT3K MV.png

This is describes within the Communication Interface Manual.

Kees

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,600 Views)

Hi
Thanks for the Info.

Although I have a new problem. I wish to read the setup parameters[ complete Configuration Settings) from the Power Analyzer Is there any way I can do that?

best regards

Suvansh

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,468 Views)

You can query all settings for each group of commands. It is the first command(s) for each group in the manual.

Kees

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,446 Views)

Hi  suvi1990,

I have the same problem. I don't know how to query Speed and Torque in LabVIEW.

How did you managed that?

best regards

selw

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,212 Views)

Tengo el problema con el VI de Configure wirng.vi  no me acepta el comando Input wiring
leei la sintaxis 6.14 del manual pero el yoko contesta este error 
Alguna sugerencia ?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,556 Views)

Maybe there is a small error in a VI of the driver. I need more information about the command you are using.

Or you have to check the drive VI's if it matches the manual. I can only check against the manual because I don't have a WT3000.

Kees

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,551 Views)

Este es mi codigo de prueba con el que intento leer volatjes y corrientes y desplegarlos en el vi Yokodata que enviare a un PLC Pero al inicializar y mandar el comando Input wiring el yokogawa contesta que el comnado no es admitido

saludos

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,544 Views)