cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XY graph multi plot live points and colour control

Solved!
Go to solution

Just a couple of general comments, as they would also be useful in the future:

1. If you see something that feels inelegant, there's probably a better way to do it. In this case, you can display the radix on numeric controls and constants and use that to set the hex value directly. You can also drop a color box constant and use that to select a color.
  2. Similarly, you would generally want to avoid sequence structures (and particularly stacked ones) if you can order the code another way. If you compare the structure to the for loop, it becomes apparent that the loop is more readable because it's flat and clean. In this case, you could use the error wires for order and join the properties to a single call. For example:

MultiPlot_OnDemand_LivePoints_Clearing_v2_BD.png

(707 Views)

Hi !

I am plotting several channel data in a chart in several plots.

I want to control the plots to be displayed during runtime.

That means I want to have a control for each plot, while the control is false that plot will not be displayed and while the control is true that plot will be displayed with others.

I have several sensors, I want to eliminate the sensors plot which does not contain significant data. But I do not know which one will not have relavant data..because it is random so I need to choose it runtime.

Anybody can help me with this ??

Regards,

Hasan

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(677 Views)

You should keep the discussion to a single thread to avoid having people waste their time - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Control-the-plots-to-be-displayed-during-runtime/m-p/2537446

(665 Views)

Hello Knight of NI !!

I am sorry if I waste your time!!

First I posted hereand then thought that this thread is not completely similiar to my problem so I created a new thread the link you have given here.

If there any deleting option I would have deleted my post here...

Regards,

Hasan

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(662 Views)