From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XY Plots features with 2 Y Scales

I have LabVIEW v6.1, Windows 2000. I have an XY plot with 2 Y Scales, which works fine. I only have 2 trends on the plot. I can use the tool pallets in runtime to change the appearance of the graph to suit my requirements at the time, but I can't make the graph always revert to default scale values when I enter the VI again. How do I force the chart scales to always start at default values every time the VI is opened? Is there a user function during runtime on the pallet which makes the graph scales go back to defaults that I have configured? Or are there properties I can access using a property node which can force the scales to min/max values that I want? There are Y scale properties that do this, but how do I select the Y scale that I want to work on at the time?

Regards

Andy Back
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,187 Views)
To select a specific scale, first use the property Active Y Scale. Then you can use Y Scale Range Minimum and Maximum to set it to any defaults that you want. You could also try Y Scale>Scale Fit to force an autoscale once.
Message 2 of 3
(2,172 Views)
Thanks Dennis, worked fine.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,160 Views)