From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPS Controller

Solved!
Go to solution

It appears from your screenshot that either your IP address or your group name is not correct. Use the GUI to check what they are and make sure they are the same in Labview.

Have you configured the stages to be XY within the web GUI?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 47
(1,829 Views)

Hello Matt, how do I  configure the stages to be XY within the web GUI? I use the "auto configuration" in GUI, and it still does not work. The IP of my host computer is 192.168.0.2(I followed the user manual, and I opened Internet Browser and connect to http://192.168.0.254, and the web GUI appeared.)  So I think the VI's IP in my Labview should be 192.168.0.254. Am I right?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 47
(1,821 Views)

If you use auto configuration the stages will be configured as single axis stages. You have to do a manual configuration to make them XY. This is all explained in the user manual.

Also, you can simplify your problem by trying to make just one stage work first.

1. Connect only 1 stage

2. Do auto-configuration, note the stage name that is given to the stage when the autoconfig is complete.

3. Using the given stage name, use single axis functions and try to get the stage to work.

If you can get just one stage to work then you know the IP address is correct.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 47
(1,817 Views)

OK, thank you for your advise, let me try later. Thank you very much. 

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 47
(1,814 Views)

Thank you Matt, I haved worked out this problem using  the manual configuration.

Best Regards!

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 47
(1,804 Views)

Hi all, I need your help again

My robot is used for a spray test, so after moving to each new postion for testing with the injector of fuel, , I have to cut the electric current off to garantie the security. Is there any function that I can used to turn the current off by programming (It's not convenient to turn off the switch by hand and then I have to do the TCP connection, Group Init, Group Homing again and lost the current postion too).

So if you have any idea please help me with it, thank you very much 😄

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 47
(1,783 Views)
Hello

I want to do an hamonic measurement with Lta HS actuator controled wih XPS q8 controller nwport.

My QUSTION is : how to make a sinusoidale motion using the Xps controller ?

Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 47
(1,495 Views)

Hi, this is an old thread and your question seems to be more related to motion than to LabVIEW, so if you like please post your question again in this forum, which is about motion control. It is more likely to get a proper answer there. 

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Motion-Control-and-Motor-Drives/bd-p/240 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 47
(1,472 Views)

Hi,

Since I am using labview 2011 version, I am not able to see the example which you have attached. can you please give the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 47
(1,419 Views)
The solution is at the top of the main LabVIEW page which has a link to the Version Conversion board.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 47
(1,412 Views)