LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XNET Error -1074384886 When receiving a 29bits ID Frame

Solved!
Go to solution

i'm using XNET to send and receive several frame with 11- or 29 bits ID. In the attached vi you can see, i send the 1st frame 'Write1' into the bus, and then i would receive a 11bits ID frame, then i send two frames 'Write2' and 'Write3' one by one, then i also receive a 11bits frame as response. So far all things work good.

Then comes a problem: after the 'read2' when i send a frame 'Write4' which would have a response (read3) with 29bits ID, the vi can run correctly only once, then i must shut down the powersupply of my device before i run this vi for the second time, otherwise i will get an error (see attatched file) pops up. But if i send a frame which has a response with 11bits ID, this vi will always work good. Would you pls help me for this? Thx a lot.

Error -1074384886.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,721 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mexaviesta

Why do you think that it is a XNET problem?

Are you sure that your device can receive your Write4 commad two times?

If you need to repower your device to be able to receive a reply back from one commad, then there must be a internal state/problem in your device.

Have you tried with other CAN programs?

Have your tried to use the XNET monitor to send the commands and see all the replies?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,712 Views)

thanks, as you said ,it's actutlly my devices problem. I need to put a 'reset' frame after the last frame, if i want to run this vi two times.

thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,695 Views)