From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Serial Number

I need to correct my serial number but I don't know how to access it, I am running Labview 5.1 on Windows NT.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,818 Views)

Go to start--> All programs--> National Instruments folder--> License manager, in License manager see what is the license for the LabVIEW you have.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,816 Views)

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately I believe th license manager was not incorporated in LabVIEW 5.1

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,814 Views)

When you open 5.1 does it not give Serial number ? Registered to so and so person? If you have already opened labview go to help menu and select About LabVIEW option.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,812 Views)

The serial number I see is a typo, which I would like to correct.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,810 Views)

I havent worked or havent see 5.1 but is there any option under help menu saying "Activate LabVIEW components" check that if you have it,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,806 Views)

The Serial Number is stored in the windows registry.  Here is a link to help you correct your Serial Number.

How Can I Access LabVIEW Registration and License Information Programmatically?

Visualize the Solution

CLA

LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA
Message 7 of 9
(2,790 Views)

This is promising, how do I access the link?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,782 Views)

sorry, it was hidden, I have it now

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,779 Views)