LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write to new file at midnight but record data constantly

Solved!
Go to solution

That would be very helpful. If it's too much of a hassle it would be fine to upload your current VI so I could at least see the functions and proper flow of data etc. But if you have time that would be a huge help. Thanks again for your time and humoring my shortcomings. 

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37
(971 Views)

Really,

Go back through the thread.  Write to measurements file does everything you want.

On the othe hand if you want to learn why?  Smiley Very Happy keep the thread going!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 37
(958 Views)

Hey RTSLVU,

Do you have any time to modify the code you posted pictures of or possibly upload that original VI you had?

Thanks!

Atwalsh

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37
(923 Views)

@Atwalsh wrote:

Hey RTSLVU,

Do you have any time to modify the code you posted pictures of or possibly upload that original VI you had?

Thanks!

Atwalsh

Not at the moment, we have important cusromers coming in next week and I am busy with perperations.

Also my company recently moved to a LabView volume licencing arrangment so my copy of LabView that I used to use to work from home has had it's serial number revoked so now I can not use it. 

Look at my code carefully and ask detailed questions, I will try to field them when I have time, and that I can do from home. 

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 37
(918 Views)

Here you go I had some spare time this morning and made a nice runable example for you to look at.

========================
========================
Message 35 of 37
(896 Views)

oops I forgot one of the controls... I also made a few slight corrections.

========================
========================
Message 36 of 37
(883 Views)

This one is even better, I added a few more explainiations and eliminated the Type Def cluster

forgot the attachment

========================
========================
Message 37 of 37
(863 Views)