LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does font change when annotation visability changed?

Can someone confirm this behaviour?

In LV8 open "Programmatically Annotate a Graph.VI" in

...\labview\examples\general\graphs

Run it.

Observe font used for Max and Min.

Toggle "Avg" boolean and watch fonts for Max and Min change to bold.

It appeasrs if the visability of any one anotation changes the font style of all the others go bold.

Redraw returns font to original style.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 11-24-2005 10:46 AM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,256 Views)

Hi Ben,

I do not think the font is changing but rather the annotations are being redrawn at a new location and the old annotations are not being erased.

See this thread

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=153581&jump=true

for a discussion of the annotation not being erased properly under re-sizing conditions.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,250 Views)

Thanks Ben!

For a second I thought is was my bifocals! Smiley Wink

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,247 Views)
Oh no, he's talking to himself again. Maybe it's smell of dinner cooking that's throwing him off.

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 4 of 4
(2,245 Views)